Secondhand Surplus

Friday, May 28, 2010

Suggestion...




I had George Nakashima's long chair brought to my attention by Rae, and I have to say I am in love. Everything thing about it. I might prefer the last one with the arm, but any will do.
I also love the natural walnut wood with the webbing, both black and unbleached. At this point I am not going to strip the black chair back, but what about leaving the rocker walnut with black webbing? maybe white?
It really shouldn't be this hard, and at this point I might just be stalling so that I don't have to remove the previous white webbing.
Thanks for the suggestion Rae, love this chair also! Probably won't be finding one of these in the alley.


2 comments:

  1. I'm really digging the wood with black! Can't wait to see what you decide...

    ReplyDelete