Secondhand Surplus

Monday, April 27, 2009

craigslist find

There are a few things from this picture that are listed on CL, but the cowhide rug is what got me excited. It is a beautiful large rug listed for $150.
I have been wanting a cowhide for a couple of years now, and have been keeping a eye out, and wouldn't you know I have found the perfect rug at a very fair price, and I don't have the money for it.
Oh well, I hope someone else sees the beauty and it looks almost as good as it would in my living room.
I don't remember the price listed on the other items, but I do remember that the pair of black chairs to the right in the picture, the entertainment centers, and the couch are all listed for sale. I have to say that I think this room looks very magazine worthy as is, and it would be interesting to see what it looks like after they change out all the furniture.

2 comments:

  1. ohhh.

    I am a cowhide convert. Keep trolling craigslist. It'll pop up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks, I love your blog by the way! Its cool to read about someone's home redo on a budget like mine-

    ReplyDelete