Secondhand Surplus

Monday, February 20, 2012

Milestone






This post has nothing to do with furniture or anything secondhand, but this is my blog and I can post whatever I want.






If you have or have ever had a baby, you know about sleep deprivation. It has, in the past been used as a form of torture, and has been torturing me for the last 4.5 months. And until you go through feedings every night, every two hours, you really don't understand what It can do to a person. It can change your personality completely. Going from a laid back Mom and wife, to a crazy screaming, crying lunatic. Being a mother and wife is the best and most rewarding thing I've ever done, but also the hardest. So enough about that, I just wanted to record this milestone some where, and here is where, since I've not been big on "baby books".




THE LAST THREE NIGHTS IN A ROW THE LITTLEST MEMBER HAS SLEPT FOR 8 HRS STRAIGHT. AMEN.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Hannah! Not to get off topic, but I happened across your tableware pattern by chance while doing a bit of googling today. Just in case you didn't know, it's the INRN pattern from Interpur.

    http://www.replacements.com/webquote/INRINR2.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, i just found a second recently, and did a little more research on it. I love it, and am happy to have another set since it seems that spoons can walk off around here, and butterknifes often are used as screwdrivers.

    ReplyDelete